Companies and associations are needing to adapt to the ever changing business landscape and the rapidly evolving digital needs of consumers, delegates and event attendees. By 2020, it is expected that at least 50% of solutions offered to clients will be technology-driven and digital.
With this technology and digital evolution, companies will need to offer their audiences innovative solutions to enhance the delegate experience and increase the efficiency of event management. Key areas include data management, content capture and dissemination, mass customisation, communication, automation and community building.
Looking to exploit this new trends and offer client solutions that increase delegate experiences, MCI focused on addressing the following industry challenges:
- Easing administration logistics during the event planning phase
- Strengthening operational efficiency on-site at events or conferences
- Promoting brand advocacy and visibility for clients
- Creating useful data and analysis for clients to better understand
their target audiences
Through its experiential marketing expertise and innovation solutions,
MCI created the new digital Table Map – a simple, efficient and flexible way of managing events and leveraging event strategy for organisations and associations worldwide.
The new digital Table Map has three sections to manage the hospitality
logistics of large or small events through an iPad or tablet:
- Easier and faster way to enter and change guest details
- Manages guest information, RSVPs, meal choices, preferences and table planning
- Tracks guests’ attendance and engagement to offer valuable data and analysis
- Caters for small to large events up to 4,000 seats
The Table Map was tailor-made to manage 1,200 B2B hospitality guests at the Longines Masters 2015 in Paris, in which MCI and event organisers EEM were able to efficiently manage the thousands of guests through an iPad.
In addition to offering its expertise, MCI knows our audience and understands the quick response time and high standards required for an event like ours.
Fabien Grobon, Managing Director of EEM